In my previous post, I spoke about how 2019 is the year of 'you'll never know unless you try.' (Pretty sure I'll have that stamped on my head by the end of it all.) So, naturally, it comes with some pretty big goals. My fear based mind set last year would have squinted and tip toed around them whilst convincing me I wasn't good enough or ever ready to completely immerse myself within it. But this year, I greet my dreams with open arms. I look to the stars. And I know death is a sure thing, fear is fleeting and faith will always rule out fear.
So, I would like to write more this year. Because previously, I spent so much time planning things that I didn't actually get around to, what felt like, doing anything. So I would love to break the bubble by writing in many different formats. Going after all the creative projects that have been brewing in my mind for years, once and for all.
Here is a little gathered list of my hopes and wishes for 2019.
* I want to design the blog of my heart and document my creative journey whilst helping others to feel less alone during the process. To connect with like-minded friends and take my writing more seriously.
* I want to enter into at least 5 writing competitions, mentor-ships, etc.
* I want to write my autobiographical short story collection that intertwines fairy tales.
* I want to write a poetry collection on recovery & potentially query.
* I want to write the novel of my soul.& again, potentially query.
(Finally let go of / manage fear with this one!)
* I want to collect and gather research for an essay/thesis idea that sets my brain on fire! (Ready for when I start my Masters in September.)
* And lastly, begin/complete The Artists Way.
(A 12 week creativity recovery course for dismantling negative core beliefs and recovering a connected state of being in a creative flow with ourselves.)
What are some of your 2019 creative goals this year friend? Let's have a chat underneath.
Namaste, from one creator to another.